Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here I go!

My bags are packed and I’m ready to go,
I'm looking forward to seeing the Eiffel Towel Glow!

Let’s ride a gondola and visit the Fenice Theater for a show,
This trip is full of exciting activities and I am ready to go!

From making glass in Murano to viewing the Volterra Tuscan Hills,
To an evening concert in Vienna: What a thrill!

Touring St. Peter's Cathedral will take my breath away,
While experiencing European life on a home stay!

All aboard a ship at Heidiland lake,
To Paris we go to see the Musee de Louvre and the Mona Lisa (the original, NOT a fake!)

After a wonderful 21 days exploring and experiencing the European life,
I’m sure Michael will be ready for me to come home after missing his wife!

4 comments:

  1. Keeping an eye for updates! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! Looking forward to hearing all a/b it! Hope that flight went well! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are having a great time. I wish we could talk every day. Can't wait for you to get a free moment to start posting pictures! You might run into Matt Fox in Italy, he is somewhere near Rome. Gee I bet that helps. Love to feed the fish, very cute.

    ReplyDelete